Did you know that hemp and CBD are not the same things? If you didn’t know, now is your chance to learn more about how they differ.
Hemp may be an excellent alternative for those who can’t use CBD products because of allergies, but it doesn’t offer the same benefits as CBD.
This blog post will discuss 3 difference between hemp oil and cbd oil and whether or not one might be better than the other.
– The first one is legality. While CBD is legal in all fifty states, hemp comes with restrictions depending on where you live.
So if you want to use either one of these substances, make sure that it’s not illegal in your area before purchasing or using them!
– The second difference between the two has to do with THC levels which are very different for each substance.
While both may come from the cannabis plant, they offer entirely different experiences when used recreationally or medicinally. Hemp contains less than 0.03% THC, while CBD products contain anywhere from 0-0%.
– Next up, we have dosage and how much of each product you need to take for its effects to be felt by your body.
Since hemp does not contain any psychoactive properties like CBD, the dosage required to impact your body is much higher. Whereas with CBD, you may only need a few milligrams for it to be effective.
- One difference between hemp and CBD is whether or not they are considered full-spectrum products.
Although both come from cannabis plants, hemp oil can contain over 160 different cannabinoids, while CBD contains only one cannabinoid responsible for its medical benefits, which is cannabidiol (CBD).
So if you’re looking specifically for this beneficial compound, make sure you buy a product made from hemp instead of the other type!
- Next up, we have how each substance interacts with our endocannabinoid system (ECS). Since hemp does not contain THC, it does not interact with this system as CBD does.
Therefore, even though they are both made from cannabis plants, hemp oil will do little to nothing when interacting with your ECS. In contrast, CBD interacts strongly with it and can help someone suffering from chronic pain or PTSD manage their symptoms more efficiently.
In conclusion, hemp and CBD are very similar, but they have several differences depending on what you’re looking for.
If you are dealing with chronic pain, anxiety, depression, or PTSD, then the benefits of using CBD over hemp may be worth it because its effects can last longer than those produced by hemp oil.